Thursday

Wife poses for sexy pictures in front of two webcams at once

So a few mornings ago I am checking out Adult FriendFinder, seeing what there is to see, when I come across this redhead, getting tied into some sexy lingerie. You can see the head of the person helping her down in the lower right corner. OK, I think, let's see where this goes. Since, I'm impatient, I click away, seeing what else there is before I cycle back to to see how this scene develops. While I am surfing, I come across this scene:
 Look familiar? Yep, it's the same chick in the same room, at the same hotel. The camera is just on the other side of the room. Now I am more than a little curious. So I go back to the first view.
Yep, there she is. They have taken that cover thing off the bed, but it is still her and she is obviously posing for someone.
There's the camera. By the way, I should mention that one of cameras was a couples account, the other was a single female. I'm guessing that means that they swing as a couple, and that she plays alone, too.  Very nice. Here's another pose:
And then the same moment from the other side of the room:
They took a little break, she texted with someone, then put on the next outfit.
She posed for a while in a variety of outfits. Each one more revealing than the last. Best of all, this whole, long show was absolutely free. This is the first time I have ever seen a two camera production, but at any given moment, somebody is doing some sort of a free show at Adult FriendFinder. These aren't pros. They are just couples and women who love to work out their exhibitionistic fantasies while the rest of us get to watch.